- sell your home quickly
- get more money than the average for your home
- have someone help get your home ready to put on the market
If you answered yes to the above you need a home stager.
Getting your home ready to sell is a lot of work and stress. There are so many things to consider.
Should I update the bath or not? Do I need to repaint every room or just a few? Do I need to put some furniture in storage? How do I keep the kids' rooms clean?
Rather than overwhelm yourself with decisions and work, why not hire a Home Stager. What is a stager and why do you need one? I'm glad you asked.
Home staging is an integral part of getting your home ready for the market. Just as you would make sure you looked really good for a job interview or a first date, your home needs to look it's best for that first "interview" with a prospective new owner. Most buyers have a hard time seeing past the dated decor, scuffed up kitchen floor, cluttered basement, etc. The better your home looks the greater chance they have of seeing its real potential and making an offer. Look at the photos at the top of the page. Wouldn't you be more likely to think that the room on the right (after home staging) is a much nicer place to live?
In an economy where there are more homes on the market than buyers, your home needs to be in tiptop shape to make sure it isn't passed up. Buyers have no incentive to purchase a home that needs lots of work when they have lots of other homes to choose from. This is where a stager can be a tremendous asset. Studies have shown that staged homes sell more quickly and for more money than homes that haven't been staged. Why not make your home the best it can be?The statistics prove the success of a staged home
- occupied staged homes on average sell within 24 days*
- occupied staged homes average a 6% higher sale price*
- Staged homes show better pictures on their MLS listing, which draws more buyers in to view them.
- The prep work involved allows the homeowner to be more mentally and physically ready to move as a result of the work completed by the Stager - depersonalizing, de-cluttering, removal of unnecessary furniture and accessories.
Marcia Moore Design will work with you to clear the clutter, make repairs, paint, arrange the furniture and accessorize so that you can sit back and reap the rewards of a home that is ready and waiting for a new owner. Call us today to get started.
*statistics provided by RESA & homestaging.com