It's no mistake that the terms "mess" and "stress" rhyme. Having a mess anywhere in your life creates a lot of stress. Looking at clutter in your home is depressing, not energizing. Does any of this sound familiar?
- You constantly misplace items like keys
- You can't find an important document, like a birth certificate or passport, when you need it
- You trip over stuff in your front entry or hallway
- You can't see the top of your desk
- Your purse won't close all the way
- There is a narrow path from the bottom of the basement steps to the washing machine
- You throw a bunch of stuff in the closet 10 minutes before your guests arrive
If you said yes to a few of these items, you might need help with organizing. I know, your first thought may be that it is a daunting task and you don't have time and it's embarrassing and, and, and. We know that the biggest hurdle is just getting started. That's why we are here to help.
We take the time to listen to you, find out how your life works, help you decide what you really need to keep and what needs to go, then help you organize everything so your space and your life make sense. The best part about having a professional help is that you aren't alone. Someone is there to help with the heavy stuff, confer on the decisions, give you permission to let go of not-so-treasured family treasures, and ease your mind along the way. Bottom line, getting organized is great therapy. When you clear your life of clutter, you alleviate stress and open your life to greater possibility.
Home office, kitchen, closets, basement, garage - you name it, we can get you organized.
See our Got Clutter? page for some helpful tips and many places to donate used items.
Kitt RogersExpert Organizer